Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tell The Truth And Run

After a couple of years in the business I claim to have seen my fair share. I've seen the good and the bad in the company, and I think I can quite strongly argue which is which. Sometimes that means forcing my colleagues to look to themselves. And most of the time they don't like what they see then... and they resent me for it.

Now if you're a young professional fresh from college, who's just been on the corporate training, who's been looking at everything with an open mind, and loving everything around you, I imagine someone being cynical and jaded telling you otherwise is a cause for concern. And then you turn around, see that you're five years further along, and realize all the experience I spoke of, you now experienced yourself.

No comments: