Monday, July 14, 2008

Dumb and dumber

A rave has to be a rave: it comes with a certain notoriety. In fact without this hardcore reputation, a rave won't be as popular as it could be.
However what I don't get about Black is this news message.
  • "stewards" re-sell tickets for a party which is not sold out? I hope people who bought these paid less than running price, because otherwise who could be as stoned to buy tickets for more!? I mean you could still get official tickets at the entrance, for chrissakes.
  • speaking about stoned... 159 arrests for drug possession. I got one thing to say about that, and that is I know pot when I smell it. So either the "stewards" missed a couple of arrests or they allowed a little more than you would expect from the authorities.
  • Anyway I found the number of arrests a little bit high. It sounds fabricated. ("What sounds good? Yeah, it should be over a hundred fifty, otherwise our reputation is shot.")
In the end a good time was had, but when you've been there you'll see that the hardcore reputation is a bit exaggerated.

No comments: