Thursday, July 31, 2008

More iPhone fun

Now that everyone has an iPhone, it's pretty safe to say that what a cell phone should look like is finally standardized. Indeed phones shouldn't need any keypads, but just consist of a screen, one that is sharp enough to browse the internet.

In fact this phone already existed five years ago. The P900 was a phone that for the first time dared to make the keypad obsolete, and the big screen the main feature of the phone. Unfortunately the look didn't catch on, possibly because the P900 was bulky.

No such trouble for the iPhone. Thin and sleek, this is the phone I knew five years ago to be the future... It is the cell phone of all cell phones. Mobile de la tutti Mobiles... and I'm not getting one. The success of the Apple's cell confirms my ideals from half a decade ago. So I have no more points to make. It is already a success...

Now on to the next item. What can I make great next?

No comments: