Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ten things you probably didn't know about me

  • I still watch old cartoons from the 1980s. And each time I do, I wonder why.
  • I don't swim in open water. I don't have a swimming diploma, and have not learned anything beyond a butterfly stroke.
  • My hidden ambition is to be able to order food in at least ten languages. Right now I'm up to eight.
  • I know Feng Shui.
  • I have a better than average feeling for rhythm, which helps me lots in ballroom, latin and salsa.
  • I never ask a person's heritage from the get-go. This forces me to judge a person based on my interaction with him, rather than his race.
  • I'm a great fan of long showers.
  • I'm a slow eater.
  • I'm an uber-consumer and a shopaholic lite. I know my brands and am very brand loyal. I hate it when the stuff I want or need isn't sold.
  • I would enjoy to make it to a level of obnoxiousness that wherever I come into a room, The Rock's entrance theme plays.

No comments: