Monday, October 09, 2006

Sheer Strength

Frustratingly lifting stuff into my home I realize one single truth: I'm stronger than most people would give me credit for, but I'm weaker than I often need.

Now this is difficult, because on the one hand you'd be surprised by the amount of work I can pick up, the stuff I can carry, the responsibilities I can handle. It's just that because others don't think I can I have to take control of it myself.

On the other hand when I actually have to lift some stuff to the first floor, lead a group of people, fight a strong opponent, then I have to come to the conclusion that I lack just that power to accomplish that task. Which is a big disappointment if people expect me to complete one actually.

The only thing I can do is just continue my training. Maybe train more the stuff that's not that strong yet... if I can find it.

No comments: