Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Reviews and Resolutions

This year I've been able to do everything I set out to do at the end of last year. I got elected (twice), got promoted, and got my home in order. The respect and attention are rising (although people still find it extremely hard to spell my first name correctly), the attraction and interest is growing (from people I would not have expected).

Of course there were setbacks, from all the garbage I had to put up with (literally), to the nervousness I endured about new job offers and late furniture orders. And of course that stretch goal of meeting that very, very special someone...

Now for the coming year we're going for:
  • new wheels!
  • higher returns-on-investment in love, life and liberty
  • leadership role in the workplace
  • more pictorials on my camera phone!
  • cooking a three-course meal
  • dancing salsa
  • speaking rudimentary (but understandable) Japanese, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese and Turkish
  • a clean sweep in my Heart-Head-Gut predictions!

No comments: