Sunday, March 18, 2007

When you least expect it

I'm a supporter of the movement that says everything, every event, every person is connected. Things happen, because things happened before and things are supposed to happen (if you think that's cryptic, try me when I've been awake for 33 hours straight)...

Anyway, this comes back to me for example getting phone calls. Lately I've been getting them when I'm in the car (so I can't pick up), in the bathroom (so I can't pick up), sleeping (I don't wanna pick up), when I'm on a date (I don't wanna pick up), or in a meeting (I can't pick up) and the list goes on...

I'm going to need a personal secretary for this very soon. At least then I can get calls when I expect them to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Something I can relate to;

People tend to call me at the same time. I often have 2 or 3 people calling me within a timeframe of 15 minutes.

In any case; voicemail is there for a reason ;)

Tnx for dinner once again; we enjoyed it ;)

WX