Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Professional Suicide

After a couple of years in the business I am glad to say I've managed to survive many of the growing pains one would get in professional life. Actually becoming somewhat successful in doing so. It also never ceases to amaze me how others remain blissfully clueless.

Now here's a guy who has the mad skillz, but not the chops to make it in the business. Delusional, single-minded, severely non-empathic... those would be terms to describe him. He is also figuratively a roller coaster ride. And apparently someone who is capable of committing professional suicide, without even knowing it.

Usually young inexperienced guys you would shield away from harm, but I have to say... when someone really, really gets on your nerves, all bets are off.

I'm not proud of this, but I really feel like letting this guy go.

No comments: