Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dissing the Bauers and their wedding

Even if you're a moderately popular local artist, appealing to a certain cross section of the general population, how can you be so delusional that you expect hundreds, if not thousands of people to take time out of their lives to see you get married from about a 50 yards distance?

How can the media perpetuate that one person's marriage, a person I don't know, I don't follow, I don't want to follow, I certainly don't care about is more important than say the wedding of my friends... or for that matter more important than my responsibilities or my hobbies and other things I am interested in. Do you really think you're gonna earn my cash from this?

How misled is a national railways company (let me reiterate: national) that it would even consider extending a train to an insignificant place in the middle of freakin' nowhere?

I don't bloody care about Frans Bauer.

No comments: