Wednesday, November 09, 2005

This Week in Sports

This week's Mohr Sports comes with a few pointed statements about NFL uniforms.

"The Browns make my short list of ugliest NFL uniforms. Brown and orange are not colors for a football player. They are colors for a person who works at Burger King. When the Browns wear their home jerseys, the offensive linemen look like a collection of UPS trucks. Except UPS is faster.

The AFC North is home to two of the ugliest unis in the game. The Bengals' uniforms look like my son's pajamas. If a group of Bengals players came to my door step I would expect them to all yell, "Trick or treat!" Again, orange is not the best color for football. It is downright sad when a fan paints his face on game day. But painting your face bright orange with stripes should put you in either a mental hospital or a preschool."

Also, as if you didn't realize, cheerleaders, sex and violence sells!
Some of the comments on this report are hilarious:

"I will proudly support the Carolina Panthers Cheerleaders in their quest for equal rights to have sex in any bathroom they please. In an effort to support this, I will be holding a fundraiser at my meager apartment where the two will make out with plenty of heavy petting for support of the cause. Any nay sayers will obviously get punched in the face."

No comments: