Friday, February 24, 2006

Stupid Brats

After watching the Rich Kids: Cattle Drive show one statement keeps popping up in my mind: the richer you are born, the stupider and more naive you get?

I understand the show's sole interesting point is to take children from rich and/or famous American families out of their natural habitat; and I also understand that the show wouldn't be half as interesting if everyone just got along with the program (as any normal person with any form of sanity would do), but come on... even these kids had to have known that city life does not apply anywhere and everywhere. I can't even begin to count the number of times during the run of the series I thought about reaching through the television set and grabbing one of these spoiled brats by the neck and slap some bloody sense into them.

Parents, sometimes a hearty slap and a kind word will convince a child more than a kind word alone.

No comments: