Sunday, April 16, 2006

Things I think about this Easter

  • Anyone can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend's success (Oscar Wilde)
  • When you are in the business of selling things, use someone from the opposite sex to the customer. Works like a charm.
  • Mockery is an important social tool for squelching stupidity (Scott Adams)
  • Excitement, respect and justice are the three aspects that I want, demand and expect to get from whatever I do; however they do go back to one single motive: I invest time and energy to get and to receive. Quite selfish.
  • Why do I have to be a coffee connaisseur just to order some espresso from the internet? And what does the color light blue have to do with a Brazilian coffee bean?

No comments: